Not as much a FIT Service Announcement, more like cool sh!t we have in the gym, ie. Crossover Symmetry
Top three exercises (not the best three), just the ones that need to be done from the above eye level attachment point
Rule #1: Bands are ALWAYS crossed over, hence the name of the tool
Rule #2: Red are heavier, purple are lighter
Crossover Row (Heavy band)
- Protract the shoulder blades prior to starting the movement
- Retract the shoulders and finish by bending the elbows and bringing the hands towards the chest/face
Crossover Lat Pulldown (Heavy band)
- Hinge at the hips
- Protract and elevate the shoulders before starting the movement
- Drive the shoulders down and back to bring the hands by your side, keeping the arms straight throughout
Crossover Rear Delt Fly (Light Band)
- Stand tall
- Pull the bands back by attempting to widen the back and bring the shoulders around the wider back
Part 2 coming at you next week!
We are FIT Strong!