Athlete Development And Performance Training (ADAPT)
“Our job is to build better athletes, as they will excel at ANYTHING they seek out.”
When we coach and design programs for youth athletes, we focus on their development age, what sport(s) they play, and how those sports impact their bodies. Our curricula help an athlete evolve through their athletic development, from age 5 through high school and beyond.
In our ADAPT program, we strive to:
- Empower athletes to carry over results achieved at F.I.T. to sport(s) or activities,
- Educate coaches and parents so strength training becomes a regular part of their sport(s) schedule,
- Develop a superiorly resilient athlete by building “body armor” through strength and conditioning,
- Produce high-performing athletes by maximizing speed, agility and reactive qualities, and
- Provide a motivating, team-oriented training environment where “can’t” doesn’t exist.
ADAPT Program Options
Designed for competitive youth athletes of all ages. Athletes will progress through various levels of performance, based on their individual goals and needs. Whether you have a serious athlete looking to reach his or her maximum potential or a young fitness enthusiast, ADAPT Performance will get them there!
Each athlete receives a fully personalized program, a 5:1 Coach:Athlete ratio, and an Athletic Performance Profile sent to parents and coaches after important training cycles.
Performance Athletes train in a team-like environment where competitiveness is encouraged. Coaches motivate, educate, and inspire athletes to maximize carryover of strength and skills to their sport(s) of choice.